MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Making Money with the Team Revival Profit System

Making money with the Team Revival Profit System is happening -- this is beginning to get noticed. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Team Revival is a profit system geared toward the WTIA program, which has been around for 15 years and is also a component to the F5M program. Here is the latest newsletter released from WTIA owner Rick Mathews.

Greetings WTIA Member Associates Only!

Listen, WHEW, I have been so BUSY!
I will make this Newsletter short and sweet!
Because almost all my time is taken up with Admin,
meaning to say, paying commissions to members worldwide,
via SolidTrust Pay, e-gold, Liberty Reserve, etc.

Welcome, by the way to HUGE new groups from Canada,
Australia, France, etc, etc, etc, ... from Texas to Thailand!

What can I say? After over 15 years, WTIA is still the only
network marketing program on the face of the Earth,
to literally pay ... both width and depth ... to INFINITY!

New people the world over are discovering WTIA,
and earning as much as a thousand dollars a day,
point & click, no overpriced products, no shipping,
no handling, no lotions, potions, pills, juices,
no monthly autoships, no monthly costs, no sales quotas,
no HYPE! Just do the work and earn the BIG money!

Speaking of money, it seems to me the BEST way to get it,
is via SolidTrust Pay, see link on Application page,
because you can withdraw your STP funds in CASH,
using your Virtual Money ATM Card!

OK, sadly, that's all the time I have for now!
Over the past 15 years, I have endeavored to keep WTIA members
apprised of opportunites for online income, ranging from buying gold,
to participating in literal free money options like Revolution MoneyExchange.
Should anything like that come up again, I will let you know, of course ...
but keep in mind, I'm NOT talking about the junk that comes and goes,
all day, every day, and PLEASE don't send me all that crap either,
fair enough?

I'm only interested in real deals that come around every 7 years or so.
In the meantime, I will keep paying active WTIA members as much
as a thousand dollars a day, day in and day out, as I have done now,
... for over 15 YEARS!!!

Join us on our next Online Conference,
where we answer your questions live and in person!
It will cost you nothing, not even a long distance phone call.
See download ans schedule on front page of Your website.
I will be looking for You.

Best regards,

Rick Mathews
Founder & President
The WealthSystem(TM)



If you would like to make some money with me in Team Revival, please feel free to post a comment and I will get back to you. In order for you to understand why the Team Revival Profit System is so unique, please visit our team thread by CLICKING HERE. There is also a Team Revival website, but the best place to get your questions answered and see this miracle in motion is by going straight to the team thread.

No comments: