MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Make Money with Photography

If you are a photographer, you can make money online. There are online businesses that compensate you for your work. I am not a photographer, but I do need photographs for when I work on websites or blogs. The service I use the most is iStockphoto. The picture at the top of my blog is a photo I purchased from this business.

View My Portfolio

If you are working on a web site or blog, you are going to want to obtain photographs to focus on your theme. You need to make sure you are not violating any copyright laws in your search for the perfect picture. iStockPhoto has an extensive listing of photographs that you can utilize to dress-up your site. There is no annual subscription fee to use this service. If you have been out looking at stock photo services, you will notice some of them will say free pics but then you have to pay some outrageous subscription fee. This is not the case at iStockPhoto.

Whether you are looking to make money with your photographs or seeking stock photos for your website or blog, you cannot go wrong with iStockPhoto. I love this service and highly recommend it to anybody.

No comments: