MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Make a Little Money with 10DollarsWonder

You can make a little money or a lot of money with the 10DollarsWonder program; one thing is for certain - you will definitely make money. This program has been running now for over a year and each and every program member earns every day. What is refreshing about the program is that the program owner assesses the business frequently and will not hesitate to alter the script of the program to ensure not only the program's but each members' success. Seeing is believing with this program, and for those who are doubtful, there are free trial positions available.

The $10wonders program is an advertising program, where members purchase ad spots for $10 via Solid Trust Pay (STP), AlertPay or e-Gold. Each time a member purchases an ad spot, they get some money returned to them and 70 members earn 10 cents. Not impressive? What if you have accumulated well over 100 ad spots -- what do you come up with for a daily return? I have been advised by a few that they are earning $300 or more a week from this program.





Also, to earn in the $10wonders program you do not need to sponsor anybody. The owner wanted to make this program profitable for all, and he has imposed the following rules in order to keep each and every members' ad spots active and earning. Every 30 days each member must either 1) Purchase another ad spot 2) Refer one member or 3) Refer 5 free trial members. These rules ensures that the program continues to grow and members keep earning.

Should you chose to promote the program, you will acquire free trial members as well as paying members. When a free trial member upgrades to a paying member or whenever a paying member purchases another ad spot, you receive $1. I know the numbers don't seem very impressive, but this is a very easy program to promote because it only costs $10 and those members who are promoting are also earning in this area as well. If you add it all up, you cannot lose with this program. This is a great program to make money with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

People really don't know the power of this little program. I'm repurchasing 1 new ad pack everyday now which is equivalent to earning $10 a day. All of my earnings have been passively. Good to hear I'm not the only one having luck with this little program.

More Information On 10Dollarswonder

Anabella said...

The reason I like this program is become the owner will change the script if it begins to slow down. Ad response hasn't been that great, but I figure I am not losing anything but placing my ads here. Instead, I am making some money.

I do not have a lot of ad spots, but I know some members who have LOTS and they are making nice incomes with this program.

I am not purchasing ad spots daily. I more or less repurchase and buy one here and there. It is a good program that just keeps rolling along. Gotta love it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You're right Anabella. I noticed that things got a little slow just for a short time. All of a sudden, I logged in and they incorporated the high priority cycling. I jumped right on it. At the time, I only had to purchase a few ad packs to get all of my packs set to high priority status. Like I said, I'm repurchasing 1 ad pack like everyday now it seems since this change was made.

I'm trying to offer this system to people using one of my downlines builders. I've only got about 2 people who really see the power of this little program. Anyone can use this system. All I do is login a few times a day to see if I've earned anything and then I just repurchase ad packs if I have.

So far, very good!