MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Make Money with Webroot

You can make money with Webroot if you have a blog or website with an internet security theme. They are affiliated with the LinkShare program if you would like to look them up. I do not represent this product, but if I had a theme-based site for internet protection, I would definitely promote them. Let me tell you why.

I had one bad day yesterday. I think I left my e-mail box open when I was bouncing around the internet and somebody got me. They somehow or other got into my email account and sent mails to a thousand people I never heard of but also attached themselves to my own mailing list -- ouchie. Later that day I found out that my associate's eGold account got hacked into and somebody located in Vietnam had claimed her account. She advised eGold and is working on fixing the problem, but the guy already took $150 out of her account and I hope she does not lose anymore. My associate has a very tight computer system and somebody stole from her. She claims she did not receive a phishing e-mail or have a keylogger virus in her computer.

Anyways, back to Webroot. The first thing I did when I discovered this was do a scan, which didn't reveal anything much. I then went to CNET and downloaded a couple free trial programs trying to uncover the root of this problem -- still nothing that made me go ohh-ahh. Finally, a friend of mine from India told me about Webroot and that I should run a trial scan with SpySweeper, which I did. I was happy to see that this program revealed the little bugger to me -- a Trojan -- Winbudget (not so nice). Of course in order to remove the bug, I had to buy the product, which I did end up doing because it was the only program that would get rid of it. My associate also bought a copy of it. Unfortunately, my friend from India is not an affiliate marketer, but he could have made a couple bucks last night.

Unfortunately, the first time I heard about this product was from my friend in India last night. If you have a website or blog, you can make money with Webroot. I love this product. It got me out of a pickle. Try the free scan and see if you have any hidden wonders in your computer. I am highly impressed with this product and recommend it to users as well as people who would like to promote it.

No comments: