MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Friday, June 6, 2008

Make a Little Money with BuyRefs.com

The BuyRefs website is a very useful service to utilize if you are looking for referrals for free-to-join programs or free-to-join programs with an upgrade option.

Some of the free-to-join programs you participate in online can sometimes have contests for cash prizes or other rewards for obtaining a certain number of referrals. This is also a great service to consider if you are an affiliate marketer because some of the programs you represent may pay you a fee for referrals; so you need to weigh out the cost of the service vs. the reward to see if it is worth it or not.

I had put an order in for this service once or twice, and, unfortunately, the program I wanted to promote had a very long waiting list, so they advised me of this and refunded my money to me. I found this very comforting because I know they are just not going to take your money and not deliver. I have heard great things from people that have used the service; they did receive their sign-ups and were quite happy.

So if you would like to make a little money in one of your free-to-join or free-to-join with upgrade option programs, I have no problem recommending The BuyRefs service to you.

No comments: