MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Make Money with Send Earnings

Send Earnings -- what is this? This is one of the free-to-join programs I first started with online and constantly neglect because I do not promote it at all but I do use it daily. I figured it was about time I came out of the closet with this program because it has always been there for me; I would like to do the same for Send Earnings at this time.





Send Earnings is a free-to-join program that will pay you for doing a variety of things. I use it daily for the paid-to-read e-mails. Each day when I log into my e-mail account I will find a few (not a billion) e-mails from Send Earnings. I click on them and that is it; I am done. Whatever I earned goes into my account and I never think about it because I figure it is going to take me a long time to cashout -- you have to have at least $30 in your account before Send Earnings will send you a payment.

If you want to make more money with this program, the opportunity is there. I remember joining this because I liked playing online games, and I did make a little doing that with this program. They have some type of affilite program running with WorldWinner and will give you some money to play games; just don't get carried away with it and you will be fine.

Other than games and paid-to-read opportunities, you also have other get-paid-to features, such as doing surveys, shopping through the Send Earnings website, etc., to earn money. As I mentioned above, I have been with this program for almost a year now and just utilize it for the paid to reads, and amazingly so I have $20 in my account, which is pretty nice considering I don't pay much attention to this program.

So without further ado, I would like to say here and now that you can make money with Send Earnings. If you want to do more than the paid to reads to earn money, the opportunity is there. Out of all the GPTs, PTCs, and PTRs I initially joined when I started online; this is one I still utilize daily, so it is definitely worth a mention.

2 comments:

Meka said...

You have a nice site. Very well laid out and organized. I have a blog in the same field also. You did a great job.

The Proverbs Wife said...

Thanks for visitng my blog. I saw that you are a member of google adsense and entrecard.

You have some pretty good ad sense links on your blog.