MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Autoresponder Subscription Form for Blogs

TrafficWave owner Brian Rooney has recently started his own blog on Blogger. I am very excited about this. I often post about the autoresponder service I use at TrafficWave and how essential it is to enter direct e-mail marketing if you want to earn online for the long-term.

It is very important to build a list of subscribers via autoresponder. I know many bloggers are focused on obtaining an RSS readership to achieve high page ranks, but the fact of the matter is that many people really are not reading what you have to say. I sign to many bloggers' RSS feeds but I don't read any of them. Hate to say it but it is true, and I am certain I am not the only one.

What happens if you own 5-6 different blogs? Wouldn't it be nice to just send out one newsletter to all readers of your blogs at once vs all these various readerships? Autoresponders are very convenient and is a crucial marketing tool. In my opinion, you need to have it to succeed online.

Brian Rooney has made a post to his blog on how to place an autoresponder subscription form on your blog.

http://brianrooneyonline.blogspot.com/2008/11/add-autoresponder-subscription-form-to.html

I invite you to visit his blog to learn more about the TrafficWave service and how it can help you online.

2 comments:

Geepawps said...

What can I say,speechless!Nice tips you have here,I will definitely check back.I really like your work.Keep it up,visit http://www.dreamermine.blogspot.com for investing tips,I always return the favor.

Anabella said...

Of course I will come visit. I love visiting other people's blogs and see what they are working on.

I think I should follow Brian Rooney's instructions on how to put a subscription form on my blog because I think his looks much better than mine - lol.