MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Thursday, November 13, 2008

WordLinx Offers Cash Prizes

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click Wordlinx is a PTC site that I joined a year ago and really haven't paid much attention to it because I didn't like it. I entered the site a few days ago out of curiousity and am happy to see many improvements. I also ran into a nifty little contest they are having for some easy money. I think I am going to put together a solo ad with all the contests I am finding online because I am running into them left and right. Here are the details of this contest:

There are 5 winners for this cash contest. It is a referral contest. 1st place winner gets $250; 2nd place winner gets $100 and 3 third place winners will get $50. This contest ends on December 5th.

Wordlinx says that a referral must be active in order to be included. They have defined an active member as a new member who has clicked on a least 5 links and has logged in within the last 2 weeks; so I would guess that would be 2 weeks before December 5th (when the contest ends).

I did look at the stats for this contest and the top referrer right now has 66 and the 5th place referrer has 21. Can you do it? Do you want a little extra holiday cash? I sure do. I would love to win the SquishyCash contest that I listed below but I don't think I would be able to do it.

If you are feeling lucky and feel you can win this contest, get moving and good luck to you.

No comments: