MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Thursday, November 6, 2008

NeoBux Paid To Click



NeoBux is a program I have seen some time ago but never bothered to join it because I think I was put off by all the BUX pay to click sites coming out at the time. This program has been doing quite well and has demonstrated to be healthy (meaning it is being managed properly and I don't think it will be closing up shop), so I took the plunge and am happy that I did.

All I can say is if you have not had the opportunity to try this pay per click program, you want to give it a shot. The payout in this program is very obtainable at $2.00. I have been a big ClixSense user since I have come online and making their $10 payout has not come easy without the need to upgrade, but I also like the advertising at ClixSense and utilize it because I can target my audience so I really have no complaints with it.

Neobux is something you can do when you are reading an article or just checking your mail. It is very easy money to be had. I haven't tried the advertising yet and most certainly won't upgrade here because it costs $90. But if you need a couple bucks this is a great place to get it.

In addition to the pay to click ads, they also have some other neat things. They have lottery jackpots where you can win money and you can even rent referrals. I haven't participated in the lottery, and I don't think I will be renting referrals.
I have no problem recommending NeoBux to anybody who is looking for a credible online pay to click program to participate in. They payout via PayPal and AlertPay payment processors.

No comments: