MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Monday, November 10, 2008

Megalido Just Keeps Paying Without Fail


On October 13th I wrote a post about a new autosurf called Megalido. I sat and watched this program for awhile before I participated in it due to various concerns. However, I finally took the jump and it is without regrets.

In my last Megalido post I mentioned that I put $60 into this program (costs $6 for one ad spot). I surfed faithfully for 12 days and earned 12% on my $60 and received a cashout of $86.40 on the 12th day. I then tossed $84 back in and received a cashout of $120.96 on Nov. 5th -- within 30 days I doubled my money at this program.

Megalido appears to be nonstop and going strong. If you have a few bucks and want to make them double, you can do it at this site. The funny thing about this is that due to the overwhelming success of this autosurf, I am seeing new ones pop up left and right and people are participating in them. I haven't learned of any bad programs yet, but the overall favorite is still Megalido. If you have $6.00 and want to check it out, just CLICK HERE, as your $6 ad purchase could double to $12 in less than 30 days.

1 comment:

Roy said...

Thanks for bringing this program to my attention. It seems promising. I think i will probably join it late this week/ early next week. Is there any kind of referral program? Be sure to let us know about any other good programs you discover.

P.s> Thanks for stopping by my site, come back soon.

-Roy