MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Monday, July 14, 2008

Top 101 Blog Directories and RSS Submission Sites

I ran across a very informative blog today about blog directories and RSS submission sites and would like to make mention of it here because I often see bloggers or website owners writing about backlinks and directories. Today I was just buzzing around and came across this awesome FREE site for bloggers. The guy who writes this blog updates it weekly. Just because he is constantly on top of this blog with updates, I love it already. I can't tell you how many times I have clicked on links and they no longer work; very frustrating when you are trying to get something like this accomplished.

If you are a blogger, make sure you set aside some time to go through this blog and then roll up your sleeves to get to work. This should aid you tremendously -- http://trafficnymphomaniac.com/

2 comments:

miss_moneymaker said...

Thanks for the link. I need to submit my blogs to more directories.

For more legit ways to make money visit my PTC Blog.

Faith said...

Nice list, thank you. I would also like to add another directory called Blogging Women, which is geared towards female bloggers only.