MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Sunday, July 20, 2008

How To Promote an Advertising Program or Product

How do you promote an advertising program or product is a question many people online cannot figure out. When anybody attempts to make money online, you have to enter with a realistic point-of-view and that is that it takes time. You are performing a variety of job functions from researching, creating, advertising and marketing. Most people are use to performing one job function, and when faced with the challenge of performing all these tasks, it can become unbearable for some and they toss in the towel.

The internet has listed billions of websites and blogs, and I recently read that about half of the websites or blogs were abandoned by their owners in 1 year's time. Why? Maybe it was due to time constraints, maybe people can't see the whole picture on how to get it done because it is very confusing, and maybe they expected to see instantaneous results and when it was not delivered that just turned their back on their project.

Instead of just telling you how to do it, I am going to post here in this blog step-by-step of how I go about it and will also post my progress. The program I have decided to go with is going to be the Pepperjam Ad Network. Right now the Pepperjam Ad Network has a special offer for new publishers, but the promotion only runs until the end of July. For every new publisher that signs up for the program through another publisher's link, they will receive $10. So what do I get out of it? For each and every publisher I refer who gets accepted, I receive $7. I will more than likely not receive a lot of signups, if any, during the current promotion they are running, regardless, this is the program I have chosen to go with.

What I have done is sent an e-mail to Pepperjam and asked if I could take the promotion of their ad network off my blog and use alternate marketing and advertising platforms. Ad networks always support paid-per-click (PPC) advertising methods (i.e. Adsense advertising), however, I want to try to go around that first and promote this without an advertising budget. I primarily want to use free internet marketing and advertising platforms. I just lost my Adsense account 2 weeks account due to a happy clicker and want to make sure I do not utilize a promotional method that would jeopardize my Pepperjam account.

Once I receive a response from Pepperjam, I will take my first step, and that is the prep step. The prep step includes quite a bit of work, as it involves creating and planning. All comments and suggestions are more than welcome. I hope to get going on this some time this week. If you want to follow me along as I get going on this project, just subscribe to the RSS feed to stay updated.

No comments: