MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Monday, July 28, 2008

eBay Sellers and Bidvertiser

I have seen quite a few eBay Sellers participating in the Bidvertiser advertiser program, and I was a little surprised to learn that eBay Sellers could actually participate in PPC advertising. I guess you learn something new every day.

I have personally utilized Bidvertiser myself as an advertiser and found the program to be exceptional and very easy to use. I always obtained nice results using this program. You do not need to load your advertising account monthly; instead you can load your account daily via PayPal if you want to do so. I have run campaigns on Bidvertiser for as little as $5.00 a day for 5 cents a click. I have never been disappointed.





The only thing I suggest potential advertisers do when joining Bidvertiser is to sign through a publisher's link because you will receive benefits. If you join the program through a publisher's link you get $20 in free clicks, which really does go a long way with this program if you only want to do $5. Unfortunately, I did not join this program through a link and went directly to the site and could have kicked myself for it because I lost out on some advertising dollars.

Seeing is believing with the Bidvertiser program. You can geo-target your campaign and a lot more. Once again, it is very easy to use and the price is reasonable. It is one of my favorite pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platforms.

No comments: