MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Monday, July 14, 2008

Bidvertiser for Affiliate Marketers

Bidvertiser is a program that should be taken into consideration by affiliate marketers when considering PPC (pay per click) advertising. Pay per click advertising is a marketing method that needs to be utilized carefully by performing extensive keyword research prior to ad placement, and, of course, your ad copy should be written in a way that is going to get attention. However, not all advertising platforms are going to yield the same results, and you need to be careful that you are not going to go broke.

I have implemented PPC advertising in the past for one of the businesses I represent, and I was a little shocked to find that the Bidvertiser platform was one I had great success with. I not only enjoyed the results I achieved, but I also enjoyed the ease at which I could fund my acccount.

Some PPC advertising platforms will require you to load your account for the month. They will analyze your keywords and, based on your bid amounts and other factors, will come up with a suggested monthly load. If you have little money available, you need to find a way to fund your campaign, and you will more than likely use your credit card. Who really wants to do that?

With the Bidvertiser program you do not need to fund your account monthly; you can fund your account daily utilizing Paypal. This is a great thing because you can test the platform and your ad with funds you have available and not over extend yourself financially. I have used Bidvertiser for just $10 or less a day and have had nice results. Also, Bidvertiser will give you $20 in free clicks, which makes it all the more better for testing it as a PPC platform. If you haven't enrolled in the Bidvertiser advertising program,


No comments: