MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Monday, July 28, 2008

Only 3 Days Left for the $10 Sign-Up Bonus

The Pepperjam Ad Network's promotional $10 Sign-Up Bonus will end in 3 days. If you have not signed with this network, you really should. This ad network was created by affiliate marketers for affiliate marketers, so they are well aware of all the ups and downs you can face when monetizing.

Of note, and this is very important, I have seen postings here and there by people that are interested to join but have not done so because they think this ad network is just for people who own websites. This is far from the truth. Bloggers are the driving force behind Pepperjam. They love bloggers.

I missed out on the $10 sign-up bonus; don't do the same. I think I have a black cloud hanging over me because I always miss out on these great deals. If you have been sitting on the fence with this one; don't waste your time. It is a great ad network. You will love it.

PJN July Promo

1 comment:

Onemargaret said...

Okay, I will try to sign up. I could use some extra money. Thanks for the heads up.