MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Responsive Safelist for Internet Marketers


I am happy to post that I have finally located a halfway decent safelist internet marketers can utilize as a free member. Thanks to the ad tracking service I use at TrafficWave, I am now able to see which advertising platforms are working for me and which are not. Of the safelists I have trialed, Dusty's SafeList has proven to be a pretty good deal as a free member.

At Dusty's SafeList, I have taken advantage of the text link ads, the banner advertising, and credit mailers available to free members and have received a nice response -- it was not overwhelmingly great but there was a minimal response. Every marketing article I have ever read says that solo ads are the most effective way of getting your ad out to people; this is also available at Dusty's. However, I like to use things for free online and have no intention of upgrading my account. I would much rather use these funds else; like pay-per-click advertising on Bidvertiser, which I believe is more effective.



Whichever way you chose to market online, it is important to utilize as many advertising platforms available to you. There is no doubt that Dusty's SafeList is a keeper for me. Hope you get a chance to try it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Safe list is also an inexpensive and a much faster way of internet marketing. Compare to off line marketing, in safe list you would be able to reach and find more people in a short period of time and turn them into a regular customer. This is also the easiest way to find people because you can send thousands of emails through free safe list and paid safe list.
-----------------
oliviaharis
new way to advertise