MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Forum Marketing


Forum marketing; if you haven't ventured into it you really should; especially if you are trying to make money online. I have noted many bloggers hang out in blogging communities but not too many venture over into the make money forums. This is a way to get added exposure to your blog.

When you register to be a member of any forum, you will be given a control panel and in this control panel you can upload pictures and many other things, BUT the most important thing you can do is fill out the signature line section. This is where you are going to place your blog URL and people do look at them. Why? Because they want to check you out; they want to see what you are about especially if you are new to that particular forum community.

Some people when they first go into forums are afraid to post to them. I don't blame them. I was scared to death myself when I first started. Make sure you read the posting rules for each forum if you are new to forum marketing because you may unknowingly break a rule. I have had a hand slap before for posting in the wrong section or for doing something else I had no idea I was doing wrong. Jump around the threads of each forum and find something of interest you can post to and keep doing it. In time you will begin networking and meeting other like-minded people.

I do many types of internet marketing but by far forum marketing is my favorite because it can become very social. I have developed a circle of internet marketing friends through the forums. It is nice to have. You don't always feel so isolated when working online.

The main forum I work out of is the Money Maker Group forum or MMG forum. I am currently working with a group in the "Teambuilder Section" of the forum for the TrafficWave program. TrafficWave program supplies THE most important tool any internet marketer can have and that is an autoresponder. Any successful marketer online will have one. Come visit me at MMG and see what I do; just look for Annie.

Get your toes wet in forum marketing; it will gain your blog new exposure and you could end up making some new online friends at the same time. Yes, I know the picture of the dog has nothing to do with forum marketing, but I thought it was cute and just stuck it in there.

1 comment:

Roffi Grandiosa said...

never been a forum kind of person but it should be interesting