MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bloggers To Watch

Blogging will be a here today, gone tomorrow scenario for some trying to make money online. However, there are times I come across a blog that has all the right components to it; these bloggers are on their way to earning some nice money. The blog I am mentioning is called Blog of an Internet Marketing Addict.

Why do I think this blog is going to make money? First, the design is eye catching. Second, this blogger has set up an autoresponder right at the top of his header. They are aware about the importance of list building. They are offering a very informative eBook in their subscriber. They are building a reader base, and they are investigating various ways to drive traffic to their blog. Also, they are using a hosted WP theme, and the search engines love WP. Also because it is a hosted blog it is showing this blogger is commited to this site.

Just as an FYI, if you are going to host a blog make sure you go for a 2-year hosting plan because Google for some reason gives 2-year hosted plan sites more kudoos. It demonstrates to them that this site is a long-term project and not a fly-by-night presentation; primarily the reason why I don't have a hosted blog because I am not really sure which way I want to go with anything at the moment, but I do know a couple things about winners, and this blog is on its way up.

Check out this blog and you will see why I believe this is one blogger on the rise to online success.

1 comment:

Mieke Janssens said...

I just found your post about my blog, and I'm all flattered ;-)

Greetz!
Mieke