MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Network Marketers vs. Opportunity Seekers

Network marketers vs. opportunity seekers - what is the difference? The only reason I am able to answer this question is due to my recent list building activities. Utilizing Bidvertiser I had run numerous ads on TrafficWave. The results of that advertising were awesome or so I thought, until it dawned on me that I had acquired a list of subscriber's who were opportunity seekers; these are people who are more or less just looking. They come with the mindset of learning how to make money online but are not accustomed to opening up their wallet for a program or a product; they are not actual network marketers, as the seasoned network marketer is familiar with investing monies in a product or service they really like and want to represent. To make a long story short, what I had acquired through my advertising was a list of untargeted leads.
Solution to the problem = Instant Cash List. I recently had a conversation with a guy who is beginning to make quite a buzz on the internet. This guy had lost his job about 7 months ago and is really making some nice money. Alright, I will be totally honest -- he is making LOTS of money. He started off with nothing more than a lead capture page and autoresponder and one program and then moved forward to programs like Instant Cash List. This guy has built a HUGE list of targeted prospects; network marketers who are not afraid to spend some money.

By this man using programs like Instant Cash List, he is now becoming one of the largest team builders for MLM programs online. Think I am blowing smoke out my you know what -- take a look http://3simplesteps2success.blogspot.com/ It is fair to say he has definitely enlightened me to take a bold step in participating in a program like Instant Cash List.

Would I like to change my list of subscriber's from opportunity seekers to actual network marketers? You betcha. If you are also stumbling into the wrong types of prospects for your programs, you may also want to consider using a program such as the Instant Cash List to acquire actual buyers vs. lookers.

Another great thing about Instant Cash List is you get quite a bit of advertising by participating - AND- you even get PLR and MRR to a variety of eBooks; nevermind the fact that you have the opportunity to make some money with it.

1 comment:

LadyFLGuru said...

Thanks for this blog btw. I am a newbie marketer and have done alot of work finding seasoned advice on marketing. Im going to take your advice and check out some of the pages you have in your previous posts as well.