MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Thursday, September 18, 2008

ViralNetworks is Going to Blow the Roof

ViralNetworks

I have been all over the internet since my last post trying to locate something different and unusual that is going to have an impact on all internet marketers, and I think I have finally found it -- Brand New Web 2.0 Social Network For Marketers. This is currently in prelaunch and they are still adding to it.

If you have not seen this yet, YOU HAVE TO TAKE A LOOK! There is no doubt this thing is going to explode. There is not much that stops me in my tracks when I am online, but this marketing platform is something out of this world. When I ran into this, I had seen a promotional video for it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I immediately signed for it and wish I could locate the same video for my posting, but I am out of luck right now.

No doubt social media is cream of the crop with Twitter, Squidoo, etc., but I really think many, many marketers are going to be adding this to their social media list.

Check out ViralNetworks. You will be amazed. They are calling it the "Internet Marketers Playground", and I think they are right. Maybe I will run into you there.

No comments: