MLM Online Programs | Free To Join Programs | Advertising Programs | eMarketing Tools

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bux-Matrix Gets a Thumbs Down

I had previously made a posting regarding a program called Bux-Matrix. This is an attempt at creating a combination PTC/network marketing program for online earners.

Since this program launched it encountered a couple glitches, which were immediately fixed. Kudos to the admin. However, it is my opinion that this program has successfully straddled the network marketing aspect of this program but has not exactly met PTC expectations. As of this writing, there are over 700 upgraded members and over 11,000 registered members.

Will these 11,000 registered members eventually upgrade their accounts to participate in the network marketing portion of the program? More than likely not. Although Bux-Matrix offers a relatively low payout at $2.00 on the PTC side of the business, it really does not offer any type of benefits on the PTC side for upgrading other than receiving some additional advertisements.

In a standard PTC setting, when members upgrade their accounts, they are awarded with higher PTC earnings (1 cent vs. 2 cent) and free referrals. Bux-Matrix does not offer this. In fact, you are lucky to receive even 1 cent a click as an upgraded member. There are no referral benefits. Also, your upgraded membership will expire in 2 short months but your position in the Bux-Matrix matrix will remain for you to earn with.

I did upgrade my account when this first came out; thought it would be something unique to participate in. I can report that I have been clicking since day one and have reached the $2.00 payout and am coming close to the $4.00 payout level. My upgrade benefits have expired and I will probably be clicking for about a year to see a total return of my monies.

As I said above, I do not believe this admin has pacified the PTC segment of this business. There has been very little change in the upgraded numbers since this program initially took off. The member numbers speak for themselves and paint a clear picture of how this program is not in balance. This was a nice attempt at merging 2 online segments, and I hope the admin of Bux-Matrix will take the time to work on this in the future.

No comments: